The AdirPro Automatic Level 32 X is designed to be powerful and accurate while maintaining its simplicity in operation. Accurate up to 1 mm/Km with double run leveling, this Automatic Level includes a redesigned optic with a wide aperture of 40 mm. This, in turn, allows the AdirPro Automatic Level 32 X to be a tool that can be used effectively even in low light conditions. On its exterior, the AdirPro Automatic Level 32 X has a water-resistant body with a lightweight, portable design. There are horizontal knobs that also offer unlimited range to promote accurate pointing. The circle then provides angular measurements calibrated in either DEG or GON. On its interior, the AdirPro Automatic Level 32 X touts a powerful, air damping compensator that supports its ability to magnify up to 1 mm/Km. This precision engineering also means that this Automatic Level performs better on sharp slopes or tight corners. The AdirPro Automatic Level 32 X’s rugged but simple and accurate design makes it a perfect device for any professional who needs to establish points on a horizontal plane.
- Includes a redesigned optic that has a wide aperture of 40 mm to allow for use in low light conditions. This optic has the ability to magnify up to 32 X.
- A powerful automatic air damping compensation drives accuracy up to 1.5 mm/Km and operates with an effective range of +/- 15′.
- Designed with a rugged, waterproof outer body so that it can handle any environment.
- Includes horizontal knobs with unlimited range for precision pointing. The circular level is then accurate up to 8’/2 mm.
- Light weight, compact, and powerful: this Automatic Level was built to perform while being easy to use right out of the box.
Type of Material Item is Constructed: