Keep your classroom or office clean and organized with the AdirOffice Classroom File Organizer. The compact organizer and folder slot storage system includes 15 open slots, which measure 3 inches high, 10 inches wide, and 12.5-inches deep. This provides enough room to easily slide a stack of papers, magazines, notebooks, or slim binder into each slot without taking up too much space. The sturdy cabinet is made from recycled material and is built to last with a durable design and strong shelves that can easily carry the weight. Plus, you can assign slots by Name, project, or year simply by placing a labeled sticker on the innovative slot tab!
- Organize, store, and protect materials in 15 same-size file slots, which measure 1.75 inches high, 10 inches wide, and 12.5 inches deep
- Each slot features a small label tab that hangs down for precise labeling without getting in the way of your papers
- The bold blue color adds a brilliant touch to your classroom or office design and won’t fade.
- Eco-friendly recycled material is used to create a durable design that will serve you for years to come and can be recycled again at the end of its use
- The compact design measures 17 inches high, 31.5 inches wide, and 13 inches deep to provide plenty of organizational space without taking up excess counter space
Type of Material Item Constructed: