The AdirPro Rotating Tribrach is just the tripod adapter you need to support lightweight surveying and construction instruments. Using a good tribrach plate adapter such as the AdirPro Rotating Tribrach Adapter, you will notice the difference in terms of accuracy and efficiency makes a major difference.
Attach GPS, GNS, retro prisms and more to the male mounting stud, which has a standard 5/8″” x 11 thread that makes the AdirPro Rotating Tribrach compatible with tribrachs from the likes of Trimble, Topcon, Sokkia, Pentax, Nikon, Leica and CST/Berger.
If you work by taking many multi-directional readings with your tripod in one position, the rotating feature of the AdirPro Rotating Tribrach Adapter is designed with you in mind.
For further convenience, the Rotating Tribrach has larger foot screws that can be adjusted even while wearing your work gloves.
- Heavy Duty Fixed Tribrach Adapter
- Mount GPS, GNSS, Retro Prisms, and other optical instruments atop most tripods
- Compatiable with Other Tribrachs
- Male Mounting Stud with 5/8″ x 11 Thread
- Convenient Even Wearing Work Gloves
Type of Material Item is Constructed: